Finding the best teeth whitening strips in market can be tough, if you don’t know which brands to look for. Read the Buzzle article to learn about certain brands that may help you get pearly white teeth.
Disclaimer: This article is for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.
We all want healthy and sparkling white teeth. As using the teeth whitening strips becomes more and more popular, so does the need to purchase one.
Different Brands in the Market
There are some who are a bit skeptical about whether this works or not. So the only way to find the answer is to see whether it’s as effective as the companies claim. And since there are other options, the decision becomes that much difficult. Although professional treatment is by far the most successful method, it could cost you quite a bit to get all your teeth taken care of. Which is why, the whitening strips swoop in as an inexpensive treatment.
In this following section, we’re giving you information on the different types of whitening strips that can be purchased from your local drugstore. But might I remind you, before making any decision, consult your dentist.
Call me a bias or whatever, but I give my vote to Crest Whitestrips. The reason is, I have used this product myself and have found positive results. This brand has a line of strips that can be used as per your requirements.
- Crest Whitestrips Classic – These strips are perfect for first time users as it gives even colored teeth and doesn’t have any side effects that come with teeth bleaching.
- Crest Whitestrips Premuim – if you’ve used whitening strips before, then take the next level with the Premium strips. It has higher whitening concentration than the Classic one.
- Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus – This is one step ahead of the Premium strips as it gives you a professional looking teeth whitening experience. The teeth stay whiter for a longer period of time and the results are better than the Premium and Classic strips. Only to be used if you’ve used the Premium strips before.
- Crest Whitestrips Renewal – Somewhat similar to Premium Plus strips, the Renewal strips give you almost the same results. The only difference is that the formulation of both strips slightly differs. Teeth will remain whiter for the same time and the effects are great as well.
- Crest Whitestrips Supreme – These strips have the highest hydrogen peroxide concentration than other strips, and give much better results. These are not supposed to be used by first time users. The strips literally give you dramatic results in the color of your teeth.
- Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal – Lastly, the Advanced Seal strips. These strips take the shape of you natural teeth and stick to them like glue. You can talk and drink while these strips are on your teeth. And the results are marvelous.
All these Crest Whitestrips should be used in a chronological order due to its hydrogen peroxide quantity and whitening abilities. And the cool part is, all Crest Whitestrips are the best whitening strips after braces. Although there are many benefits from these strips, you can be sure that there might be some side effects.
As the name suggest, the commercials tell the consumers that the strips melt in your mouth in 10 minutes. However, once the strips were used by viewers, they don’t actually dissolve all the way but leave a slimy, cornstarch-like residue behind. The point is, that if you do put the strips on your mouth, they do work on getting extreme teeth whitening. From your original teeth color, you will notice them going a few shades lighter.
With this brand, you will find a choice between two of its products―the original Rembrandt Whitening Strips and Rembrandt Advance Whitening Strips. Let’s take a look at these best whitening strips:
- Rembrandt Whitening Strips – These strips are similar to Crest Whitening Strips and provide similar whitening results. The strips will take the shape of your 6 anterior and posterior teeth.
- Rembrandt Advance Whitening Strips – These strips claim to whiten teeth even if they have tough stains in about 10 days. The strips cover 10 teeth on top and bottom.
I would’ve included Aquafresh White Trays as well, but they are trays, and not strips.
As I mentioned earlier, consult your dentist before you try any of these best whitening strips. The point is that even though their commercials and even reviews may claim they are the best teeth whitening strips, as per individual requirements, the choice of product will differ as not everyone is looking for the same results.